Cyprus at pace
Between and excursion in a Jeep and a tour by horse, this seminar offers a high paced visit of Cyprus. The numerous games and competitions such as archery or rock climbing are good ways to unite a sporty team!
- Arrival and welcome at Larna Airport.
- On the way to the hotel, dinner in a typical tavern.
- Arrival at your 5 * hotel in Limassol.
- Check-in and welcome drink.
- At the heart of a vast area, this magnificent property offers an impressive selection of facilities and personalized services for genuine comfort.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Excursion “Extreme Discovery “: discover the hinterland.
- Visit Paphos in jeeps where you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views.
- You will drive to the vineyards and typical villages in Cyprus and to the village of Kelokelara.
- You will take an old town bus towards the farm where donkeys will be waiting for you for a memorable experience: you will go on donkeyback in direction of the monastery of Basket Tis Sinti whose charm will take you through ages.
- Nestled in an uninhabited valley , there is still a very valuable place on the island which is preserved intact because of any construction by man.
- Finally, you will leave the mountains through the villages to reach the coast of the north-west of the island.
- You will have lunch by the sea at the small port of Latchi.
- In the afternoon, you will have the possibility to borrow an outboard boat trip to the Blue Lagoon, accessible only by boat and located toward the Fountain Amorosa, a mythical place … Unwind in a tropical and exceptional paradise in Cyprus!
- Dinner in a restaurant near the castle of Limassol. The decor combines simplicity and modernism, which characterizes this place as well as its dishes! The chief cook draw on his experience from London to New York and is specialised in “Mediterranean” cuisine.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for a “Challenge morning” at the Santa Marina Retreat Challenge.
- This day will be held as part of the old copper mine and more exactly in the biggest stud of the island that now has about 200 horses. In this wild place participants will have the opportunity to try various activities as a team. An old town bus will do the transfer between the hotel and the club Archery competition.
- Riding competition.
- Climbing wall
- “” On Deadly Ground “” “minefield”
- “” Toxic Waste “”
- “” The Minotaur’s Labyrinth “”
- Barbecue Lunch in Santa Marina Retreat.
- Free time to enjoy the beach and shopping
- Gala Dinner in an old hangar that was once a factory carob syrup, situated around the medieval castle near the old hand-craft district of Limassol. A cocktail will be held in the great hall and participants will have the opportunity to visit this refitted old warehouse and decorated in a very traditional style with stone and exposed beams but also a museum which focuses on the manufacture of various products made from carob. They can then move to the beautiful room “Carob”. This historic will take you through time …
- Check out and transfer to Larnaca Airport.
This program can be modified according to your specifications