In Cyprus, the gods challenge you.
A treasure hunt on the Island of the Gods?! That seems promising! Without counting the numerous nautical activities proposed. This seminar in Cyprus has what it takes to create a team, a team of gods!
- Arrival and welcome at Larnaca Airport.
- On the way to the hotel, dinner in a typical tavern.
- Arrive at your 5 * hotel in Pissouri near a quiet beach surrounded by white cliffs where the sea is calm.
- Check-in and welcome drink.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Treasure hunt in Limassol.
- Once the teams are ready, participants will find many places like the post, the covered market etc … where they will ask people to Limassol, pass tests, answer riddles …
- Before departure, each participant will have a city map, a road book with useful phone numbers and a questionnaire with puzzles to solve over the tests, including the right answers that will allow them to get points. Participants will then go to the castle where the local aperitif is served, the famous ouzo (optional), last race but by far the most popular!
- Also according to the city map and road book, the most courageous will eat in a typical taverna in the old Limassol and enjoy the famous and large Cypriot mezze with a good wine of Cyprus.
- Lunch in a tavern in Limassol.
- Departure for the visit of Curium.
- A guided tour will give you the possibility to be farmilarized with the place before listening to a children’s chorus in the heart of the ancient site of Curium, Greco-Roman theater of great natural beauty overlooking the bay of Episkopi. Let yourself be carried away by the splendor of the vestige and its setting.
- The tan color of its stone contrasts with that of the surrounding countryside and the azure blue of the sea.
- A cocktail will be held near the site, with a view overlooking the sea. A moment of pure wonder …
- Back at the hotel.
- Gala in an old tobacco shop, which is currently one of the best restaurants in the old town of Limassol. With the elegance and classicism created by one of the greatest designers of Athens, this restaurant is a must.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer by bus to the port of Paphos where you can visit the House of Dionysos and its mosaics which are among the most beautiful of the Mediterranean.
- Then you will embark for a cruise towards Pissouri where the azure blue Mediterranean will causes glare…
- Through the Rock of Aphrodite, immerse a moment in Greek mythology, was born here in the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite. The site remains one of the most beautiful of the island.
- You will be able to do water sports during the scheduled break intended to the swimming in the bay. You’ll love to linger in these clear waters and keep this day memorable!
- The boat drops you off at your hotel.
- Lunch on board.
- Free time to enjoy the Resort’s spa or shopping
- Evening in Cypriot traditional costume in a traditional Greek tavern! Professional dancers will offer a breathtaking show !
- Check out and transfer to Larnaca Airport.
This program can be modified according to your specifications